- Open up Juno and Sign In.
- On the drop down menu click on Options,
- choose Email Options (press ctrl-E).
- Under Show Message Headers, select the full option.
- Click the OK button to save the setting.
Juno version 4+ can display MIME and HTML email, but it does not provide a way of Viewing the HTML Source for the message within Juno.
To get the full source, including HTML codes:
- In the Juno mail client, click “file” and then “Save Message as Text File..” (Ctrl-T).
- Give the file a name which you will remember (many people save temporary files to the desktop).
- Double-click on the resulting file.